Are you looking for philosophical expertise? Below is a list of some of our members and their research.
- Katharina Berndt Rasmussen (FD) is a researcher at the Institute for Future Studies in Stockholm and at Uppsala University. Her main research interests are within moral philosophy, political philosophy, feminist philosophy. She defended my dissertation, Democracy and the Common Good: A Study of the Weighted Majority Rule, at the philosophy department of Stockholm University in September 2013. Her current research is partly focused on democracy and influence, and partly on discrimination and harm. Research areas: Moral philosophy, political philosophy, feminist philosophy.Contact: katharina.berndt.rasmussen@
- Åsa Burman (FD) is a researcher and teacher in practical philosophy at the philosophy department at Stockholm University. She is passionate about philosophy, human rights, and realizing great ideas. She has a broad background and professional experience from the private sector, the academia, and social entrepreneurship. She has been a Fulbright Scholar researcher at University of California, Berkley, and received her PhD from Lund University with the dissertation Power and Social ontology, Bokbox Publications 2007. Research areas: Social ontology, focused on social power and social structures. She is currently investigating human rights from a social-ontological perspective.
- Stina Bäckström (PhD) is a post-doctoral researcher at Åbo Akademi University. During the spring 2016 she is a guest researcher at Stockholm University. She earned her doctorate at the University of Chicago in 2013. Home page with CV . Research areas: Philosophy of mind, philosophy of action, rationality, philosophy of psychology, Wittgenstein.
Contact: Personal website with CV
- Kathrin Glüer-Pagin is professor in theoretical philosophy at the department of philosophy at Stockholm University. Research areas: Philosophy of language, philosophy of mind, philosophy of perception, and epistemology and action theory, especially when they intersect with questions of meaning and content.Contact: email@example.com
- Sara Packalén, PhD-student in theoretical philosophy at the department of philosophy at Stockholm university. She defends her dissertation on philosophy of language, Content and Composition, in 2016. She also teaches in epistemology and philosophy of science. Research interests: Philosophy of language, formal semantics, philosophy of mind, epistemology and meta-ethics.
- Åsa Wikforss is professor in theoretical philosophy at the department of philosophy at Stockholm University. Research areas: Philosophy of language, philosophy of mind, especially semantic externalism/internalism, natural kind terms, and meaning normativity.Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org